What do I NEED to know about Chromebooks?

Happy New Year! Welcome back. I hope you all had time to relax and to enjoy the holidays. As we move into the new year, Pinckney is moving closer to our switch to Chromebooks. To better prepare for the switch, I am adding a simple tip about Chromebooks each week.
Lately, I have had people ask me about what the absolutely NEED to know in order to use a Chromebook. Grab a pencil and get ready for the secret. Here are the two things you need to know:


  • your username (username@pinckneypirates.org)
  • your password (that's a secret - I won't put it here...)

That's it. Seriously. There is plenty more you can learn, but all of your access starts by entering your username and password. And the best part is this - you have been using this username and password to access your email for awhile now. Nothin new to learn here...
On a Chromebook, once you login (enter your username and password) you have quick access to Drive, Calendar, email, Classroom, Blogger, etc. They are all linked, and your username and password are the key to it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Calendar Appointment Slots

Gmail (Pirate Email) Labels